Sonic X Season 4 ep.79 Sonic X Season 4 ep.79

Has potential, please above everything else develop your sound a bit - for someone wearing headphones being blasted with white noise every couple of minutes is somewhat painful. Just keep your kbps up in the publish settings and if you think a specific sound effect is too loud, lower its volume (too many loud sounds at once can overload and cause the overall audio out to clip).

Also, you may want to put a message at the beginning that the user has to hit space bar to move through the dialogue - it's not too obvious.

The Gap: Episode One The Gap: Episode One

It was pretty neat, though I'm pretty certain he would've had his eyes burnt out straight away for looking directly into a mushroom cloud :P

Nice graphics too, simple but effective.

I Was A Teenage Zombie! I Was A Teenage Zombie!

Good effort.

I quite liked this, at times this cartoon can be very funny... Just work on the graphics and possibly draw in flash instead of importing a video and you've got yourself a winner.

ZombiesCartoon responds:

thing is, everything is made in flash but we edit in final cut to give easy access to youtube etc. putting it on here means we have to convert it back to swf and even though i personally worked on it for days, i couldn't keep the quality decent with the file under 10mb. if you have any suggestions, please, give them, because there's nothing else we can do :/