Sonic X Season 4 ep.79 Sonic X Season 4 ep.79

Has potential, please above everything else develop your sound a bit - for someone wearing headphones being blasted with white noise every couple of minutes is somewhat painful. Just keep your kbps up in the publish settings and if you think a specific sound effect is too loud, lower its volume (too many loud sounds at once can overload and cause the overall audio out to clip).

Also, you may want to put a message at the beginning that the user has to hit space bar to move through the dialogue - it's not too obvious.

The Gap: Episode One The Gap: Episode One

It was pretty neat, though I'm pretty certain he would've had his eyes burnt out straight away for looking directly into a mushroom cloud :P

Nice graphics too, simple but effective.

I Was A Teenage Zombie! I Was A Teenage Zombie!

Good effort.

I quite liked this, at times this cartoon can be very funny... Just work on the graphics and possibly draw in flash instead of importing a video and you've got yourself a winner.

ZombiesCartoon responds:

thing is, everything is made in flash but we edit in final cut to give easy access to youtube etc. putting it on here means we have to convert it back to swf and even though i personally worked on it for days, i couldn't keep the quality decent with the file under 10mb. if you have any suggestions, please, give them, because there's nothing else we can do :/

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Oh my.

My dear Firth, you have succeeded in creating a work of art that is both terrifying and eerily beautiful at the same time. Thought-provoking and heartwarming, in a blood-curdling and utterly morbid sort of way.

I constantly look forward to your new animations, you are truly a genius storyteller if there ever was one.

Sonic vs Shadow test Sonic vs Shadow test

It was alright,

Never really boded well that the comment for the flash was badly put together, but the actual animation was fairly well done. Work on making a longer animation with this style, and also please remove the loop at the end.... It's been slightly annoying listening to this flash about 2 or 3 times whilst typing this review. If you work on this in the future as well, work on making a more original story, Sonic sprite animations can get a bit cliched cause they've been done so many times before.

At any rate, I don't think this flash deserves to be blammed - but work on it.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Fantastic!

Oh man, I don't think I've laughed so hard at a flash animation in a long time. Brilliantly drawn, I loved the music at the introduction/credits, and let's not forget to mention that the humour, at times, was hysterical.

The Tramp! [Short] The Tramp! [Short]

Credits were longer than the actual movie?

Smooth animation, could've done without the stick figures.... I also quite liked the choice of orchestral music and I must admit that I chuckled when the bomb came down and blew the guy up. Oh, also, nice credits.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

AAAHAHAHA.

There I was, watching this loop thinking to myself "haha, this is a pretty nifty animation", then on the fourth or fifth time going I noticed where the Purple Link was, and I cracked up laughing.

Kudos to you dude! This is good fun and very amusing.